Saturday, November 24, 2007

Cha-Ching!

Do you remember how afraid I was to buy baby stuff because I was afraid it would "jinx" us in getting our child?? Um, well yea, that's gone. I've been hunting for a car seat online and found a great deal last night! I bought the Britax Roundabout for $179, no tax and no shipping. I even got it in the tan I wanted so it would match the interior of my car. Babies R Us has it for $220 but I'd have to pay tax, which around here is 8%, so the online price I found is better than anything in the stores.

If anyone is in need of a car seat, here's where I bought our seat. Maybe someone else can get the deal as well.

6 comments:

Dede said...

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out. We will be needing one of those soon!

Tiger & Kar said...

Susan - Thanks for sharing. We're making a run to BabiesRUs today so we'll check it out. If it's what we're looking for, we're going ot use your link so we can save a few bucks. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

That's a great seat! It's the one we bought for Lydia five years ago and Cade's still using it. Isn't it fun shopping knowing that you DO need this stuff?!! :)

Jodi

Joy said...

Susan,
My friend is a car seat safety inspector and she said this is one of the safest brands to buy. I can totally understand wanting it to match your interior.
Joy

Carey and Norman said...

Buying baby stuff is addictive. I didn't put it in my post, but when I went back to look at the white washed vanity I bought for our daughter's room, there was a lady that came into the room and said, "This is exactly what I was looking to buy." I bought the vanity within five minutes. Norman said the lady was placed there to increase their sales by acting like she wanted whatever you were looking to buy. Ha.

Can I say that I loved the airplane ride on toy. That is great. What an incredible present and a perfect gift for your little one.

JennStar said...

Good call- that's an excellent price! I bought both of ours (a Roundabout and a Marathon) on the internet and saved quite a bit! We have the cow print on both of ours! hehehe