
I've been tagged by Jane so here goes...
Job's I've Had:
1. Sales person in Handbags & Accessories Dept at Broadway Southwest
2. Bank Teller
3. Sales person in Men's Dept at Dillard's
4. Temporary summer jobs as receptionists
5. Kindergarten & First grade Teacher
Places I've Lived:
1. Phoenix, AZ
2. Glendale, AZ
3. Flagstaff, AZ
4. Tucson, AZ (that about covers the state of AZ)
5. Savannah, GA (Hunter Army Airfield)
6. Daleville, AL (Ft. Rucker)
7. Harker Heights, TX (Ft. Hood)
Foods I Love:
1. Mexican (AZ Mexican, none of this TexMex stuff)
2. Seafood (especially shrimp and crab)
3. Italian
Places I'd Rather Be:
In the nursery rocking our son to sleep, singing lullaby's while he gently takes his little fingers and scratches at my arm and snuggles in.
Places I've Traveled:
1. All over the west coast of the US
2. All over the southern part of the US
3. Midwest states
4. Mexico
5. Hawaii
6. Korea
Movies I Love:
1. Pretty In Pink
2. Dumb and Dumber
3. Joe Dirt
4. Star Wars (even if I was afraid of Darth Vader in my toilet)
Shows I Watch:
It's safe to say that our DVR is just about maxed out on the number of shows we can record!
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Lost
3. Army Wives
4. Amazing Race
5. Little People, Big World
6. The Hills
7. Survivor
Books I Love:
I'm not a big reader, shhhh don't tell my students. I LOVE children's books and enjoy reading to my students in lots of different voices and styles. I like to read catalogs and magazines. That's about all my attention span can handle. I prefer crossword puzzles to reading and go through a crossword puzzle book a month.
I'm going to add two more things to be answer when you get tagged...
Your Favorite Physical Feature About You:
My eyes, they change color depending on what I'm wearing, like my dad's eyes, and one eye has a brown freckle in it.
Current CD In Your CD Player:
I've got a 6 disc changer in the truck but it has:
1. Double cd set of the 80's greatest hits
2. Linkin Park
3. Depeche Mode
4. Two "WOW" Christian Hits cd's
Thanks to everyone that taught me how to add the hyperlink the pretty way!!
3 comments:
80's Greatest Hits, huh?! :)
Wow - Korea! Thanks for sharing - it's fun to read!
Amy, Randy did three one-year long tours in Korea in just nine years. I was able to go twice and stay awhile with him. I loved Korea, the country and the people!
Loved reading the list!! I also love Survivor, Lost and Amazing Race!! It's great to get to "know" you.
Post a Comment