Thursday, November 15, 2007

Adoption Tee Shirts

I'm always on the lookout for cute shirts or bibs regarding our Russian adoption. I found this site a long time ago and just came back to it this week. I was going on the site to order this helicopter shirt for our little one and decided to search Russian adoption items. I found some really cute and funny sayings that I think I'm going to have made. This one would be cute on a tee shirt. I'm thinking this one for a bib. I'm not sure what I would put this one on, maybe a tee shirt, but I love it!!

8 comments:

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

I like the "sorry to have kept you waiting" one! I may have to buy it, too! :)

Becky and Keith said...

Love the Angelina one! hehehe... too cute! Thanks for sharing these links!

Melissa said...

I love helicopter one - as a side note, Iliya learned the sign for helicopter during church this past weekend! He kept pointing to the helicopter in one of his books, and I kept showing him the sign for it. He was producing the sign by the end of church!

Susan said...

Go Iliya! We'll make a helicopter pilot out of him!!

LC said...

I love that site too! You should also order something for yourself too. I like the one that says " No, still waiting. No, no news. Yes, make it a double!"

Jane and Jim said...

I totally love the Angelina one! They're all cute - Cafe Press is one of my favorite sites.

Troy and Rachel said...

I love the "sorry to have kept you waiting" also!! How appropriate in our lives!! They are all adorable. Let us know if you decide on any!

Dede said...

Those are cute! Looks like you figured out your hyperlinking. ;-)