We received an early morning phone call from Carolyn at the Senator's office that our 171H was approved last Friday March 14th! Thank you God! It should be on its way to us by mail and I'm hoping we'll receive it today and I can run to Austin to get it apostilled. There is another couple from our agency that lives in Minnesota that is traveling on Saturday and Carol is going to call them and see if I can Fed Ex our 171H for them to carry to Moscow. At that point the CSS Moscow office will have to translate it, get it notarized (notary in Russia is different than notary here in the states) and get it to the judge.
We are not quite out of the woods yet, but at least we can hand carry our original over there with us and beg for mercy from the judge. Personally, I feel like God has gotten us this far and He won't let us down now, so I feel confident that we'll be able to get all the pieces of the puzzle to fit together in time for court which happens to be in 12 days!
29 comments:
Yeah!! I've been stalking your blog waiting on the news!! God is sooo good and He always shows up in time!! Congrats, and happy packing!!
Oh thank God. I am so very happy for you. As you say, you are not out of the woods yet, but it is a massive step in the right direction. Will keep on keeping on praying for you that you get all the pieces to fall into place in time for Artem's court date!
Happy Dancin' for you! :)
Congratulations!!! What awesome news! I am on the Storknet July-December 2006 board and have been keeping my fingers crossed for you since I heard about the bureaucratic mess last week. I'm so happy for you!
Andrea (AJP)
Congratulations I'm so happy for you. We've been anxiously awaiting good news!!
Praise God! I have been checking for an update for days (like every 20 mins) praying to see this. Now, get your hiney in gear and start packing :-)
Katie
Thank God, now Artem can be where he belongs, finally. I hope for smooth sailing from here on out. At least now you can breathe again.
This is wonderful news! God is great! It sounds like things are going to work out for Artem to come home in April! Yay!
Wonderful news!!
Woohoo!! Happy dancing here for you! I'm so excited!! Artem...here come your mom & dad!!!
Hurray!!! We'll keep praying all goes through as planned.
Thank goodness! And YEAH!!!
I am so happy for you and Randy. :)
Susan W
YEAH!!! I am so happy for you guys! Congrats!
Hurrah!
Yeah!!!!!!!
Susan, I can only imagine the joy in your heart right now! I have tears in my eyes, so happy for you, Randy and Artem! Miracles and blessings, all things are possible through HIM.
Great news!!! SO happy to read this!!!!!!!!
Oh that is fantastic news! I am so happy for you guys.
Praise God!!!!!
So glad you got it.
We are friends of John, Jenny, and Roxana's and just wanted to let you know we hope things continue to go well and we will pray for you guys.
Travis, Allison, and Anya
Yay!!!! So happy for you.
Yeah! Congrats! What great, great news!
Woo Hoo, so happy for you guys... I'll keep praying that things go your way...
Congratulations!! I'm thrilled for you! What a huge relief that must have been to get that call!!
YES YES YES!!!!!! I am SO happy to see this news!!!!! Now, let's get you back to Artem so you can bring him home!!
Praise God! That is such awsome news. I've been checking in every day in hope for good news and I'm so happy it finally showed up.
Less than 2 weeks to go - YEAH! :D
Great News! My guess is that you will have no problems and your trip will happen PDQ!
What a relief!!
I know this has been incredibly harrowing for you guys, but I believe that you'll soon come to look back on this as a necessary hurdle that was all part of God's grand design.
Trust me, I know how crazy that sounds and even how aggravating it can be to hear that being said.
I recall how fiercely frustrated (downright feet-stomping PO'd is far more accurate) I was when our original agency was jerking us around for months on end and how terrified we were to switch. And yet, if we had switched to CSS any sooner, Liam wouldn't have been ready for us anyway. From the other side looking back, I see now that it all timed out exactly the way it needed to.
I still get intensely upset when I read about other couples who're still with our old agency and the unethical manner in which they're being treated. But every couple's path is a little different and I'm convinced that the tribulations are part of His plan.
As much as I have no desire to return to Moscow anytime soon, I wish so badly that we could be there to help & share in this the way you guys did for us. You're in our thoughts & prayers!
Anyway, congrats!!
That is great news! Safe travels to Russia!
Paka!
Dinia
Praise God!! That is awesome news! We've been praying for you all and are so glad God answered everyone's prayers. Hopefully, we'll see you in Moscow very soon! Please stay in touch!
Post a Comment