I've been craving meatloaf lately, don't ask I have no idea why either, so I made a loaf yesterday and I am convinced it was the world's worst meatloaf I have ever had. It was so dry and bland and it didn't satisfy my craving. God love Artem, he ate all of the meatloaf on his plate like a Survivor contestant on day 30 that just won a food reward challenge. He could not get enough of my dry, bland meatloaf and signed "more" three more times for extra servings.
I love him! Way to make your mama not feel like a total dunce in the kitchen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think that is really cool. Look at it this way you will always have a meatloaf eating partner.
Joy
Ha! Men and their meatloaf. My husband once did a dance around the oven upon hearing what was cooking.
Laura
Post a Comment