After lunch, I changed Artem out of his "preppy" clothes for his nap and put him in a onesie that he picked out saying, "car, car" when he saw the truck on the front of the onesie. After nap time, Artem was entertaining himself while I was packing for our upcoming trip to Houston and he came into the bedroom holding his whale flip flops and airplane hat asking for "help". I put on his flip flops and hat and thought his mismatchedness (is that a word?) was cute and took a few pictures of him, laughing and telling him how adorable he was in a messy kind of way. It was all fun and games until Artem started saying, "out, out" wanting to go out front and play. Are you crazy kid?? There is no way I'm letting you go out in public in that get-up. I'll post your picture all over the world wide web, but I know people in this town and you are NOT going outside in that outfit. I guess every fashion icon has a bad day and apparently today was Artem's day! :-)
We'll "see" everyone in a few days. Artem and I are going to Houston to see uncle Bill and Aunt Amy. Our little town is getting boring so we are headed to Houston for a little while. We've got plans to go to the zoo, go swimming in Amy and Bill's pool, do some shopping at a real mall, not just Walmart, (Ann Taylor Loft here I come!) and Uncle Bill was volun-told that he has Artem duty one night so the ladies can go out for dinner and a movie.
6 comments:
Your trip sounds GREAT! I'm so jealous of everyone's vacations. :-) LOVE the outfit. :-)
Love the fashion statement Artem was making! :) It's so cute that he wants to wear his hat now! I'm jealous that you're getting out of town. This town DOES get really small, doesn't it?! Maybe when you get back we can get together.
Volun-told might be my favorite new word!!! :) Have a great trip!
You crack me up! I take pride in dressing Bryson also. As always, I love Artem's clothes, but I too would have denied him going out dressed like that.
He is a heartbreaker no matter what he is wearing. I love when they start showing their interest in what they wear, even if it is quirky.
He is so cute! I love the little chubby legs with the flip flops :)
What a doll!
Post a Comment