After Artem's sprinkler "fun" he played around the front yard for a little bit until I had to cut his time short to change his clothes but not before I grabbed the camera and took pictures. Little man was having a wardrobe malfunction and because I'm such a good neighbor, I didn't charge anyone for the show Artem was putting on.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Sprinkler Fun
Artem has the Elmo fireman sprinkler and I thought with the heat and humidity that we've been enduring this week, Artem would like playing in the water. You decide if he's having fun...
After Artem's sprinkler "fun" he played around the front yard for a little bit until I had to cut his time short to change his clothes but not before I grabbed the camera and took pictures. Little man was having a wardrobe malfunction and because I'm such a good neighbor, I didn't charge anyone for the show Artem was putting on.

After Artem's sprinkler "fun" he played around the front yard for a little bit until I had to cut his time short to change his clothes but not before I grabbed the camera and took pictures. Little man was having a wardrobe malfunction and because I'm such a good neighbor, I didn't charge anyone for the show Artem was putting on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Your video reminds me of my oldest son. He too had wardrobe malfunctions. Thank you for making me smile!! Artem is too cute!!
I'm with you, Artem--that water can be pretty chilly even on a hot day!
Happy, Happy Father's Day to Randy!
Laura (zachytacky from SN)
That's so funny! Good pictures for when he gets older, too!! :) Hope you all are doing well!
Hi, I have been lurking in on your blog following your trip to get Artem- First off Congrats. he is soooo charming I love to see the progress you all have with him. Second - I think the cutest thing about the sprinkler video is the fact that his pull/push toy is in the background. Does he sleep with it yet :) Again, congratulations he's is a truely happy baby. Trayce - San Antonio
So funny! I love how he sucks his belly in when the water hits him! His idea of sprinkler fun is about what Iliya's is. He LOVES the water, but would prefer that it not spray him.
Too cute! I'm sure he'll really get into it before summer is over.
Happy Father's Day Randy!
Susan, I can one up your neighbors if they want to drive to TN for a real show... don't know if you ever click over to my "family blog", but I'll just put it this way, since last week, the new theme song on there is "the streak" by Ray Stevens! :) I don't know what it is about kids and being naked, but they sure think it's fun! I guess that's because their dimples and dots are cute! :)
Too, too cute. Save those pictures to blow up on his wedding day!!
Wait a minute,... is that Randy in the garage getting ready to tackle a plumbing project?
:)
Tiff
Post a Comment