I have a new favorite picture of Artem. It's nothing special really, and it certainly wouldn't win any award for photography composition, but as the mother of the "subject" I know how precious this picture is. I guess it's just the simplicity of the shot, the happiness in Artem's face or the sparkle in his eye. Perhaps it's knowing what that same boy looked like the first week of February after two more strangers came into his life. A life that had seen so many changes in it's short 14 months.
It's hard to believe that this little boy,

has blossomed into this:

It is so awesome to be his mother!
16 comments:
It's a beautiful picture of a beautiful boy! It is amazing just how much difference stability and love make to a child. He has blossomed.
MY GOSH he's just too cute!
Looks like he's feeling pretty good!
What a difference. He's beautiful.
Susan, it's like a light came on in his soul and shines through his eyes and smile!
Laura (zachytacky at SN)
Susan,
It is amazing how care, love, patience, and time can do for a kiddo like Artem! The picture is just great!
Sinziana
He is simply precious! I love this photo as well!
ZT has put it so beautifully. He has changed because of the love you two have given him.
i'm a lurker, but am coming out to say that your son is sooooo sweet and precious. i'm so happy he has a family and is learning to love and be loved.
What a difference your love and nuturing has made in Artem's life!!!
I love the change in Artem. He has the cutest smile!
What a huge difference! He is so happy with his Mommy and Daddy!
Y'all must be so happy to be able to witness Artem's transformation! I can never get over what a privilege our children are! Take care, Lori
What a change. Isn't it amazing!! He looks like one happy little boy!
Amazing what some love and sunshine will do for a little one! Love the before and after!!!
I love the contrast of those photos! They are both precious, but the second one looks like he brought the sunshine in with him! Adorable!
He is so precious! Some of my favorite pics of my kids are faves because they are looking right at me and the love shines through their eyes. That is how Artem is looking-- adoringly at his Momma.
Post a Comment