We got the green light late Wednesday afternoon to return to the states so we are leaving this morning (Thursday) for Texas!! See you in a few days with our newest US Citizen.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Great News, wishing you an as uneventful jouney home as possible.
Susan and Randy - I am so late in posting, but just had to say congrats! Andrik is beautiful and Artem looks like he is settling into the big brother role well :) Safe travels home and enjoy! Watching the bond my two boys have formed in the last 2.5 years brings tears to my eyes every day, as I am sure it will for you too! Most are the tears of happiness and joy, but there have been tears shed over the "we drew a mural on the newly painted wall" (they did point out that it was a joint effort in which they cooperated :) ENJOY!!
Susan he is ABSOLUTELY adorable!!! I kept telling my husband "awwwww...look how beautiful he is...I just wanted to squeeze him! Just makes US want to have another by seeing that cute little face.
Congratulations and enjoy all your boys...LOL! I'm sure you'll shoot for a girl next...he-he-he.
After seven years of trying to start a family, we journeyed to Moscow Russia to bring our son Artem home. He has blessed our family more than we thought possible and now we are returning to Russia again to make Artem a big brother.
Artem...Our First Russian Blessing
Andrik...Our Second Russian Blessing
Cheerios In My Shorts
You can read about what we've been up to since Artem came home from Russia if you click here: Cheerios In My Shorts.
8 comments:
Great News, wishing you an as uneventful jouney home as possible.
Yay!!! Safe travels!!!
Wonderful news! Have a wonderful flight today!!!
I know you won't see this until you're home, but HOORAY! Can't wait to hear you're all at home!
Susan and Randy - I am so late in posting, but just had to say congrats! Andrik is beautiful and Artem looks like he is settling into the big brother role well :) Safe travels home and enjoy! Watching the bond my two boys have formed in the last 2.5 years brings tears to my eyes every day, as I am sure it will for you too! Most are the tears of happiness and joy, but there have been tears shed over the "we drew a mural on the newly painted wall" (they did point out that it was a joint effort in which they cooperated :) ENJOY!!
Congratulations and safe travels!
Susan he is ABSOLUTELY adorable!!! I kept telling my husband "awwwww...look how beautiful he is...I just wanted to squeeze him! Just makes US want to have another by seeing that cute little face.
Congratulations and enjoy all your boys...LOL! I'm sure you'll shoot for a girl next...he-he-he.
Congratulations --- may your trip home be smooth and uneventful!! Can't wait to see pics of you HOME!
~Laura :)
Post a Comment