Saturday, October 20, 2007

We're Still Here

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are still here and we are not:
a) pregnant
b) moving
c) sick

I had no idea my post about cancelling our home study would worry so many people. I'm sorry to have given some of you a scare. I had no idea how many of you read this blog and don't leave comments (cough cough Sarah and Kim cough cough) until I get a phone call asking me "what on earth is going on with you" or "you better not be moving". We are still not able to post on our blog what is going on right now with our adoption but I can tell you that Randy and I are so excited about everything and have so much hope on the adoption front for the very near future. I promise I will update everyone as soon as we can talk about it because I'm literally ready to explode with excitement!

5 comments:

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

I've checked your blog frequently over the past week and look forward to hearing your exciting news! Sounds like I need to find out what you're up to and learn more about it! :)

Melissa said...

I have been worried and have been meaning to stop by. I just never know when a good time is. Hope all is well and cant wait to find out what is going on.

Joy said...

Susan,
I am so glad that it is a good thing. I will check back. I can not wait to tell Gerard I was so worried.
Joy

Troy and Rachel said...

I'm glad you are none of the things listed on your post!! Can't to hear what's going on though!!

Jane and Jim said...

I'm so glad you're ok!! Yes, I think we were all worried about you but it seems like there are good things in your future. Excellent! I am dying to know what it is and have an idea...
Anyway, loved your 37 things about me - you're a little daredevil!
Glad you're well!!
Jane