I think this quote is applicable to our lives this week.
"Some people think it's holding on that makes one strong; sometimes it's letting go." -Sylvia Robinson
I hope everyone has a great last week of October and for those of us that are waiting for a child, I hope this is the last Halloween without a little ghost or goblin by our sides!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YES! Happy 'Last Childless Halloween' - It's such a fun holiday, but not so much without little munchkins. I can't wait until next one!
Are you going to let us in on your news?
Great quote. I hope this is our last holiday season for sure.
Love the quote! I have seem so many cute little ones... I can't wait to find a costume to put the Peanut in when the time comes. Ahhh... the joy of embarassing your children in years to come. :-)
Great quote! I hope we all have our little ones before the next Halloween.
Post a Comment