Friday, October 12, 2007

Cancelled Our Home Study

We decided to cancel our home study. There are some changes ahead for us and we decided to cancel now before our adoption went any further. There are still a few things that need to be done and then we'll be able to update everyone on what is going on with us.

7 comments:

Becky and Keith said...

I hope everything is okay! I'll be thinking about you!

Carey and Norman said...

May God give you wisdom to make the decisions that are needed for your journey ahead.

You will be in our prayers!

Katie said...

You & Randy continue to be in our prayers. God know your special plan and he will reveal it when the time is right. Hugs to you both.

Jeff & Katie

Jane and Jim said...

I hope everything's ok as well. You will be in my thoughts and prayers as you make your way through this time.
jane

Joy said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Joy

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

I hope things are alright. I'll say a prayer for you all and continue to check your blog for updates.

Jane and Jim said...

Please let us all know that you are ok....
hugs-
Jane