I would love to of seen him in his dinosaur costume. I bet he looked cute! He still looked cute in the skelton shirt. Sounds like a great Halloween and what a treat to have his first m & m. I can only imagine Artem being the life of the party. Love it!
Wanted to say hi! I started following your blog a while ago (don't remember how I came across it though!).I gave birth to my son this past May and we are starting the adoption process (Russia) for our next child! Great blog :)
After seven years of trying to start a family, we journeyed to Moscow Russia to bring our son Artem home. He has blessed our family more than we thought possible and now we are returning to Russia again to make Artem a big brother.
Artem...Our First Russian Blessing
Andrik...Our Second Russian Blessing
Cheerios In My Shorts
You can read about what we've been up to since Artem came home from Russia if you click here: Cheerios In My Shorts.
3 comments:
I love the new name it is perfection.
I would love to of seen him in his dinosaur costume. I bet he looked cute! He still looked cute in the skelton shirt. Sounds like a great Halloween and what a treat to have his first m & m. I can only imagine Artem being the life of the party. Love it!
Wanted to say hi! I started following your blog a while ago (don't remember how I came across it though!).I gave birth to my son this past May and we are starting the adoption process (Russia) for our next child! Great blog :)
Post a Comment