It's time to let the cat out of the bag...we are going back to Russia to add to our family. If you would have told us three years ago that we would be adopting a child from Russia, we would have told you that you were crazy. If you would have added that two years later we'd be returning again to adopt another child, we'd have picked up the phone to call the loony bin for you. But here we are, starting the process all over again and excited to see what is in store for our family.
It's no secret how blessed we feel that God brought Artem to us and we are hoping to make him a big brother, which he has made VERY clear that he wants a little brother NOT a little sister. In the past we've discussed different adoption options and going back to infertility specialists, but in the end, we've realized how much of a heart we have for the orphans of Russia and are drawn back to that country.
Our journey to Artem was quite the roller coaster ride at times with DHL losing our dossier and the tooth and nail fight with USCIS for our 171H so this time around we hope things are a little less stressful...but this is international adoption after all, and we are well aware of the ride we are in for.
Pull up a chair, grab a drink, and join us for the journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
37 comments:
I love the new look and am excited about your decision to go back to Russia for another son! Congratulations on your decision!
WOOHOO!! So happy for all of you!! Congrats on your decision-can't wait to follow your journey again!
Congratulations! Having a 2 child family I know it is worth it :-) Looking forward to follow your on your new journey. Which pictrues of Artem did you chose in the end?
Yay! I'm excited for you all and look forward to following your new adventure to your new little addition! Congratulations!
I can't wait to hear about your trip back to Russia and Artem's new little brother! You might remind him there are NO returns! :-) LOL!
How exciting!!! Will be sending lots of prayers your way.
Love the new look.
I couldn't think of happier news to greet me this Monday morning! I know that Artem is going to be one fantastic big brother!!! Best wishes for a smooth journey!
I'm so excited for you! We are hoping to start our 2nd adoption soon...
heather
www.russianblessings.wordpress.com
Congratulations and good luck!!! I look forward to following along :)
Wow!! Such exciting news!! I am looking forward to following your journey and all that it brings. Good luck and enjoy!
Awesome! Can't wait to hear more!
Congratulations Susan, Randy and Artem. As you may recall we adopted a second child last year and what a blessing it was! Hang on for the ride. Our first was so different from the second! I look forward to following you on this wonderful journey. You guys looking into the same region?
T. Smathers
Whohoooo! So happy for you! We're not ready yet to dive into the process, but I look forward to following your process. I wish you all the best, and God's blessing.
Best news of the day!!!!
I am verklempt. GOOD LUCK!!! We are with you every step of the way!!
YAY!!!!!!
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I knew it! You were being way too vague when I asked you about it a couple of weeks ago! ;)
Allison
Awesome. Looking forward to following your next adoption!
Congratulations! They say no two journeys are alike, so you've already gotten your rough one out of the way! Here's hoping Artem's sibling is home soon!
We are very happy and excited for you! And for the child you will be adding to your family! Our prayers will be with you during your journey. I can't wait to read all about it.
That's really exciting! Congrats and best wishes!
Ron and Dinia
Very exciting! Congrats on the decision. Good luck!
Congratulations! I am looking forward to following along.
How exciting! Congratulations! Definitely hope your paperwork goes very smoothly this time. You've earned it! Looking forward to reading your blog as you journey to your 2nd precious little boy.
Oh you stinker! I just knew you wold be back. I know this time things will go smoothly. I just can not believe it.
Joy
Congratulations!! Can't wait to read all about your 2nd journey to Russia!!
I am so very happy for you!!
How exciting! Congrats! Luca was just like Artem...very sure he wanted a brother not a sister. Well, in his case he got both in a matter of a year :)
Can't wait to follow your journey to another little guy.
Excitement, and thrilled. Gid bless you andwe will pray for you. May the process go without flaws. Paula and David Cooper
Congrats on your decision!! We'll be following along!
I just knew it! :) Congrats.... I can't wait to follow along!
Delightful!!! I'm all about cats being let out of bags! ;)
Congratulations! So excited to hear that you are adopting a little brother for Artem! We look forward to following your new journey of adoption!
I don't know if you've read ours in awhile, but we are in the process of adopting a little boy from China. We have accepted our referral and are waiting for our paperwork approval (Nov) and hope to travel late Dec or Jan to bring him home!
So wonderful to see so many families returning to bring more children home!!
You've given me some hope that if you're going back for the second that I can get through the first! I can! I hope!
Yeeeaaaaah! I read your blog all the time and am SO excited that you are going back to Russia for your second adoption! Best of Luck and I can't WAIT to follow your journey. I am SOOOOO jealous!
Renae, Joe and Olivia
I'm SO excited to hear this! Best wishes that all of the paperwork stuff goes smooooooothly this time!
Glad that you're keeping us posted!
What joyful news! I hope the path to your next child is smooth!
Post a Comment