Friday, August 1, 2008

Don't Tell Randy...

...but I've hired some daytime help around the house. I've always wanted to have a good looking yard boy to keep the lawn up and I've finally found one. He's easy on the eyes, never leaves lines in the grass and always does a great job maintaining the lawn mower after he's finished.



Lately, I've been paying him extra to mow shirtless...heart be still!!



I've also got a new pool boy coming over once a week to keep the pool clean. He came highly recommended and has kept the pool sparkling clean, but I looked out the window the other day and knew I was going to have to let him go after I saw this:

11 comments:

Robin said...

Your a Hoot girl! Those pics are just too cute for words. I need that laugh!

Dana and Scott said...

AHH AAAHH!!!!!!! I needed that laugh!

Dede said...

I hope Randy doesn't read your blog and find out about the "other" man! ;-)

Jane and Jim said...

HILARIOUS!!! I'm JUST now able to catch my breath after trip 1 and am finally catching up on reading all my fave blogs - Your little guy is SO freaking adorable. LOVE the pics of him doing the yard and pool. TOO cute!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, those pictures are so cute!! Love your blogging :)

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

Very cute! It looks like you've got a great helper at your house! Love the pool!!

Shane & Marie said...

OMG this is too funny! Love it.

Over-Caffeinated said...

Girl, first I must say that your blog always lightens my day... you crack me up and I so wish you were here in town so we could have a margarita and I could laugh at your wit in person.

Secondly, you can send your pool guy over here. It might be hard to identify him though, because he would only be one naked butt among many... my yard boy even went to the neighbors house to jump on the trampoline naked... it's so hard to find good help these days! :)

Ondrea

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

You are too cute, girlie! Your lawn boy isn't so bad either! :) LOVE him! :O)

karen said...

Awww--Artem is so lucky to have you! Cute post!

Anonymous said...

Susan, Paula and I love to read your blog. OUr shildren are grown and we have forgotten how much fun young children can be. Keep wrotong them we find them theraputic