The day is finally come for us to get out of Dodge!! Woohoo! I have a deep appreciation for Russia for giving us our son but I cannot wait to get home to Texas and I'm so excited to leave. Bless you people that wait out your 10 days here! There is no way I could have done that; 10 days straight of Moscow was plenty. I'm looking forward to getting back to Texas to people that smile at you when you are out, traffic that stays in their respective lanes, people that hold the door open for a woman and a baby, my four legged baby Bella, and sweet tea!
Pasha picks us up tomorrow at 8:30 and then we hop the Delta "Baby Flight" to Atlanta. There are several adoptive parents flying home tomorrow and at least 3 babies that I know of. Watch out flight 47! We should be arriving in Killeen around 9:00 pm and I'm sure we'll see several of you there.
Paka Paka Russia!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Big prayers goin up for flight 47! Happy to hear that you are on your way home!
Woo hoo...a new Texan is on his way!!! Have a safe journey home and keep those snacks handy on the plane! ;-)
I can't wait to tell you all "Welcome Home!!" I hope you have a smooth trip home!
WOO HOO WOO HOO! Bring that gorgeous boy home to Texas so that he can get to growin' up on all things TEXAN! :)
Congrats again and WELCOME HOME!
Susan from SN
Safe journey home with your sweetie. One journey has ended ... now an even greater one awaits you all.
Y'all have a safe trip! We'll be glad to have you back here in the land of bluebonnets and free iced tea refills! Lori
Have a great flight home! I hope it goes well! That is good there are other families on there, too. I love the picture in front of St. Basil's! Artem looks so cute! I know you are ready for the sweet tea!!! :)
Godspeed on your journey home! What a wonderful feeling it will be to tuck Artem into the bedroom your heart created for him years ago.
Have a good trip home. Don't worry, you won't see anyone on the airplane again! :-)
Amen to the smiles and sweet tea!!! Hope your journey goes well.
Hooray! Today's the big day!! Oh the feeling of seeing your child sleeping in his own room you've prepared for so long... it's so wonderful, Susan! I can't wait to hear about your flight and first days together at home. Hope the trip goes well. It's GREAT you will have other families with you!! :O)
Yippie Skippie! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to see Artem grow over the next few weeks. I know how you feel, I missed tall glasses of ice tea (with good ice) and my doggy! It gives you a new appreciation for USA (even though us military gals already have a pretty big one)!!!
safe travels home!
Travel safely. I just ca not believe you are on your way home with your little guy.
I am sure that the weather is much better in Texas then in Moscow. I bet you can not wait to take him into the backyard and start playing.
Joy
P.S. We love the music.
Post a Comment