Wednesday, January 23, 2008

No News

We have been told we will not know anything until this Friday. In the interest of remaining civil I am not going to comment further about it at this moment and Randy is forcing me to get bundled up and go for a long walk with him and the dog to help me calm down.

9 comments:

Jodi said...

Hmm...that doesn't sound good. I'm curious as to what's going on, but will watch for further updates. Stay bundled up...it's coooold outthere tonight!

Tiger & Kar said...

Oh, Susan I'm sorry to hear this...

Melissa said...

That really stinks...maybe the translation fairy will speed things along!! Praying for you!

Beth said...

Thinking of you Susan...I know how hard it is to wait for news. I had one VERY LONG weekend just two weeks ago.

Jane and Jim said...

The delay is probably your long HS - it just needs to be translated. It'll happen, don't worry!!! One more week isn't going to change anything! (Although I'd be chomping at the bit too!).

Anonymous said...

Just another bump in the road. We're keeping our fingers crossed for you guys!!!!

Dede said...

It's Friday now...I hope you get some good news today! Let us know what is going on.

Joy said...

Susan,
I will keep you in my prayers all day.
Joy

Jodi said...

I just checked in to see if you had gotten an update. I've been thinking about you! Remember...it will alllll work out the way it's supposed to!