What a cutie pie!! I'm soo glad for you. I wonder if it's because he is feeling a little better following his surgery? Anyways, I'm so happy for you. Stacy
Lovely photos and so glad there are some steps in the right direction. As I was with Artem, I'm amazed at the colour in his cheeks already and how healthy he is looking in comparison to when you picked him up.
After seven years of trying to start a family, we journeyed to Moscow Russia to bring our son Artem home. He has blessed our family more than we thought possible and now we are returning to Russia again to make Artem a big brother.
Artem...Our First Russian Blessing
Andrik...Our Second Russian Blessing
Cheerios In My Shorts
You can read about what we've been up to since Artem came home from Russia if you click here: Cheerios In My Shorts.
13 comments:
Susan,
What a handsome, happy little fellow! Andrik looks to be full of energy and personality.
He is soooooo cute!!!!! Glad things are getting better!
Gorgeous! I'm so happy he is starting to trust.
What a cutie pie!! I'm soo glad for you. I wonder if it's because he is feeling a little better following his surgery? Anyways, I'm so happy for you.
Stacy
Yay!!! Such a wonderful smile!!!
Great pictures! Glad things are getting better!
He's such a cutie!!!!!!
There is a good book that may help - The Post-Adoption Baby Blues. Bio parents have those feelings too about their infants.
I'm so happy to hear that things are getting better.
Lovely photos and so glad there are some steps in the right direction. As I was with Artem, I'm amazed at the colour in his cheeks already and how healthy he is looking in comparison to when you picked him up.
X
Oh my goodness...he is so cute!! So happy to see that smiling face!!
Love that sweet little face! What a charmer!
So glad to hear that things are getting better! He's such an adorable little guy.
Post a Comment