Yesterday Andrik helped decorate his birthday cupcakes. He took his frosting job very seriously...
...but didn't do so well when I told him there weren't anymore cupcakes to decorate.
After decorating the cupcakes it was dinner time and I told Artem to go wash his hands and had intended to wash Andrik's hands myself after Artem was finished. But before I could get to the bathroom I heard some step stools banging around, heard some grunting, and walked in to find Artem helping his little brother clean his hands for dinner. I was so proud of Artem for helping without being asked.

But today was for cupcakes and presents and I had Andrik ready for battle sans shirt and covered in a rubber bib ready to see him devour his treats.
But today was for cupcakes and presents and I had Andrik ready for battle sans shirt and covered in a rubber bib ready to see him devour his treats.
But he didn't really "devour" the cupcakes like I thought he would. He was wayyy to gentle.
20 comments:
Happy Birthday Andrik!
Happy Birthday Andrik!
Love the picture of him when the cupcakes are finished. It is soo difficult to end activities for these little fellows.
Well done Artem for being such a excellent big brother.
Absolutely adorable!!! I loved that age. . .Happy Birthday Andrik! You have so many more fun things to see and try out!!
Happy happy birthday sweet Andrik!! I am glad surgery went well and recovery is going well too! Cupcake pictures are fabuous!!!
Such great pictures! Happy Birthday Andrik! Way to show that cupcake who is boss!
Happy birthday Andrik!! Love all the pictures. He is adorable!
Happy birthday, Andrik!
How cute are your boys? It looks like they're settling in as brothers :). I was really worried about Liam and Natalia bonding when we first got home but now they get along just fine (except, you know, when they're fighting).
Way to finally eat that cupcake Andrik! Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday to your littlest cutie!
Happy Birthday Andrik! Such a wonderful photo op!! You portrayed both of your sons so beautifully Susan! Artem looks like he is getting the hang of this "big brother" thing!! The hand washing pictures are priceless!!! You and Randy are doing such an amazing job facilitating a precious bond between your little ones!
SO cute!! Happy Birthday Andrik!! :)
Nancy
Happy Birthday Andrik! The pictures are priceless! So happy they played so well together! Good Job Artem helping your little brother wash his hands! :)
I am so happy you have him home for his b-day! That is what we are praying for now! (our boy just turned 21 months) He (well...both of them!) are absolutely adorable together!
I loved how Artem helped Andrik wash his hands so very sweet he is such a good big brother, and the pictures of Andrik eating his cup cake so stinken cute!!! Happy Birthday handsome boy!
Happy Birthday to a beautiful little boy!
We have that farm too, and Eli & Claire have really enjoyed playing with it. Hope Andrik has lots of fun with it too!
Happy Birthday Andrik. The farm is a wonderful and one day you'll see that the most beautiful gift is the love of your new parents and brother. God Bless and keep you little love!
Happy Belated Birthday, Andrik! And just look at what a fast-learner he is ~ he devoured that cupcake after initially just tickling it!
Love the pics - especially of the boys together. Brotherly love!
Blessings,
Laura :)
oh he looks sooo happy! happy birthday!
Happy belated birthday to Andrik! I didn't realize he and my little guy have the same Birthday!! We spent the week at Disney celebrating Mateo's 4th birthday!
Susan,
In a previous post, you mentioned a t-shirt "adopting: no bump required". Do you recall where you ordered it? We are in the process (waiting for referral) of adopting our 1st child (a daughter!) from Russia and I would love to sport that shirt but I cannot find it!
My hubby and I enjoy your blog, and particularly enjoyed the "you know you're adopting internationally when ______" post.
Thanks,
Kathryn
Post a Comment