Monday, July 12, 2010

No News Yet

Just wanted to post a quick update as it's 10:45 p.m. at night. We met with a child today but have not decided whether or not to accept him. We are hoping to meet with him again tomorrow with a physician to help give us a better idea on his health and help us make our decision.

Hopefully we'll have more news tomorrow night.

12 comments:

Tiger & Kar said...

Susan & Randy - hoping the prayers we're lifting up will bring you peace and direction in this decision.

Many, many hugs!
Karyn, Norm & Ilya

Anonymous said...

Praying for the Lord to give you direction and guidance during this time. May the Lord's peace surround you.

Lifting you up,

Tara S.

Paige said...

Susan and Randy, Many prayers for discernment and peace with whatever your decision may be. I know that there are so many people praying for the two of you right now that I can't help but know that whatever decision you make will be the right one. God bless you both.

Paige H.

MtnGirl said...

Anxiously awaiting your decision which I am sure will be the right one.

Jeanette said...

I remember that night of indecision and worry. I hope all works out and you are at peace with whatever decision you make. Good luck!

Ron and Dinia said...

Thoughts and prayers from Alabama to Moscow!

Anonymous said...

Thinking and praying for you! Wishing you much peace as you make your decision. God bless you BIG! (That's what my little Russian princess says).

Victoria

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to have an update. Praying that this little boy is healthy!!!

Tracey and Chuck said...

Thinking of you.....

Tracey

Jodi said...

Praying for you guys! I know how difficult it is to be there and not be completely confident in the health of your referral. God has a plan!!!

Joy said...

Just thinking about you guys. These trips are very difficult. I hope tomorrow with the help of the doctor you are able to make the decision that is best for you, your family and the little man you have met. Your in our prayers.
Joy

Carey and Norman said...

Thinking of you and sending lots of hugs and prayers your way!!