Privyet! Mama has been busy getting us ready for Abu Dhabi so I thought I'd give her a break tonight and take over the blog. I want to tell you about one of my favorite friends right now, my dog Bella.
I love Bella for so many reasons but here are a few of my favorites:
1) She's always willing to share her toys with me, and you know, even though mama tells me not to put them in my mouth, they really taste pretty good!
2) Bella loves to play at the playground with me. She climbs the stairs and runs all over the playground equipment faster than I can run. (Must be the extra legs)
3) She loves to play ball and lets me throw the ball over and over again to her even if I only throw it a couple of inches. She doesn't care, she still gets excited and runs all around me.
4) Bella always keeps a watchful eye on me when I'm in the bathtub and even licks up the water that I spill all over the side of the tub.
5) She loves it when I take her by the collar and walk her around the house. Mama says I have to give her a break every now and then, but I know Bella is like the Energizer Bunny and just keeps going and going.
6) She gives the best kisses! I like to kiss her smack dab on the nose and she likes to lick my face. I licked her nose once too, but don't tell mama, she'll freak.
7) Bella likes to make sure I'm safe while I'm climbing up my slide. Sometimes she like a second mama.
8) Bella makes a great towel to dry off on when I get out of the pool. She's pretty absorbent, but I end up looking like Sasquatch when I'm done.
9) Bella is VERY fashionable and loves when I put mama's headbands on her. Don't let that sad face fool you, she's loving every minute of this.
10) She's always willing to sit with me while I pull all the toys off of my shelves. Books, cars, stuffed animals, it's all gotta go on the floor and Bella is always there for it. But now that I think about it, when mama comes in and says in a mad voice, "Artem Alexander..." she leaves me.
11) Bella makes an excellent wrestling partner and loves it when I roll all over her and smush her with my 30 pounds of pure beef cake.
12) She loves my dinosaurs and never gets scared when I make my dinosaurs roar or when they try to eat her. Mama says my dinosaurs are plant eaters, herba somethings, and that if they don't stop eating Bella, the dinosaurs are going to become extinct. I hate when mama uses big words like that.
13) There's no better seat in the house than Bella. She's always willing to give me a place to sit when I'm working on my lawn mower.
And now a word from Bella:
So yes, the kid is cute and he does a great job of leaving me little snacks all over the kitchen floor especially around the table. But seriously, is he really going to stay here full time or will his visit be wrapping up soon? He's staying, really?? Can anyone tell me how much longer until he goes to PreK?
15 comments:
Susan~ I am laughing soo hard!! I am sure Bacchus is going to think the same thing of Alexander! They are already best friends. (who knew a 50 lb Bassett Hound would be dominated by a 20 lb baby?) I would love to hear more about your move and continue to visit you daily for the latest update in your house!! I love your Guest Blogger!! I can't wait to see more pictures!! I am adding our website for Alexander on today in case you want to peak at it!
From someone who is a tender-hearted dog-lover and about to be a mommy, I just love this post!
Cindy
Dear Artem,
I love my Gracie for all the same reasons you love your Bella. I also love to put necklaces on Gracie. I have this cool digital camera that I think she needs to wear around her neck, too. She's a great playmate! By the way, when you're home from Abu Dhabi sometime, we should get together!
Sincerely,
Iliya
------------------------------
Dear Bella,
Oh boy, do I feel your pain.
Sincerely,
Gracie
What a cute blog entry :)
Love the post Artem! Keep Bella on her toes! And Bella - my dogs feel your pain!
Dear Artem
I'm going to show your post to my Mama so she can see I am not the only person to lick the dog toys. I agree they taste nice.
I think you look very cute and buff when you dry off after being in the pool. You are a hunk!
hugs
Hannah
Delightful, I want a dog for my boys now. I don't even like animals. :)
Duncan and Mia are thinking much the same thoughts Bella. They are just as pooped come bedtime as Phillip.
Hehehe... this is too funny. I could write the same posts from my cats! :-) You sure do have 2 cute kids.
Dang girl, you are too stinkin' funny! :)
I think maybe we should start a "misplaced dogs" support group or soemething. :)
Ondrea
You have me rolling. I love the guest blogger. How great that they both get along so well!
will you be okay with the storm coming?
- michelle (regular reader)
Dear Artem,
I don't like my dogs. They are too fuzzy for my hands to tolerate and make funny noises, but they like me pretty well, and we can all bark together which is fun. I loved seeing all the fun things you do with your dog Bella. I guess my favorite thing to do with my dog is say "Poop on floor!! Bad dog Sampson! Bad dog!!" just like my Mommy says when he has an accident on the floor ;o)
I think it's really cool you get to move to another country. You'll have to be my pen pal and come to visit me sometime.
Your friend,
Owen
Very cute post. Bella is a trooper. I wish my dogs felt the same for our kiddos. Labs are always great dogs for kids.
Mama Bella is doing a great job as the four legged nanny! Our Cody is in for a shock when Ms. Priss gets home! Wait till she see's his tail...Wow!
Nicole
Post a Comment