Sunday, September 7, 2008

Body Parts

Artem knows several of his body parts now and I wanted to capture it on video since he's really cute when he shows us all of them. Watch the video and see how gifted our son is:

As you can see, the word, "no" is still alive and kicking in our house. The funny thing is, Artem watched me edit the video on the computer and while he was watching himself on the computer screen he was touching all of the body parts I was asking for in the video. Turkey!

13 comments:

Jodi said...

Is he by any chance almost two??! :) Either way...he's just adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, gotta love the dramatic head toss thrown in with the "no!"

Laura

Carey and Norman said...

Very sweet. You have a beautiful house.

Another thing I noticed is that Artem favors Randy. I hadn't really noticed before watching this video. It amazes me how many of our children favor us once we have them home. I know they mention that they take on our mannerisms, but it is still hard not to notice their facial features.

Glad you are doing well. Thanks for sharing the video.

Meghan, Bill and Nick said...

So cute and very funny!

I agree with Carey, from the pictures and video Artem does look like Randy.

Anonymous said...

I'm cracking up. He is like Zak in that he refused to perform for our amusement.

Becky

Anonymous said...

One of the cutest things I have ever seen! You are so blessed.

Shane & Marie said...

He is too stinkin cute! Lucky you that he knows that word!

Anonymous said...

i'm stuck in bed after the latest round of treatments in an effort to avoid 2 brain surgeries and watching this video actually made me laugh... so THANK YOU for sharing! your son is absolutely adorable!

- michelle

Tiffany said...

He's a Genius!!!! :) Loving the "tude", it's so 2! :)

Nancy Jones said...

That is so unbearably cute! I love those thighs! So chunky and squeezable. Thanks for today's smile, from a longtime lurker.

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

That is so funny! He is a cutie! I hope you all are doing well!

Anonymous said...

LOL, watched the clip together with my 3 soon to be 4 year old = the sensible age who could not understand why Artem would not do as you asked. He is sooo cute.

Eva and sensible Anna.

eandd-watson.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! I dread the day my lil boy says no. lol You are so calm and paitent and know just what to say ! I love it!!