The first video is for all the future adoptive parents out there. Everyone has a mental image of what it will be like when they first meet their child. When we met Artem he did not want anything to do with Randy. Holding Artem was completely out of the question and Randy had to ease his way towards him to keep him from crying even after visiting with him for 4 days. Randy felt like he was just the pack mule, there to carry all our bags in and out of the baby home and take pictures of Artem and me. I'm positive it was not the mental picture Randy had been dreaming of. But I assured Randy that Artem would come around and they would be tight buddies after a short time. Here we are, one month after Gotcha Day and I think the video speaks for itself.
The last one is Artem's new swing set. He has had a blast playing on it and loves to climb and swing. On Sunday he spent 45 minutes in his swing while I pushed him and he eventually fell asleep in his swing. Bless his little heart.
I had planned on posting the video of Artem's new airplane but Windows Vista would not cooperate and kept freezing the computer. As soon as I beat that issue I'll get the rest of the videos posted.
7 comments:
LOVE that swingset! Need to know where you got it. :-) Artem seems like such a happy little kiddo. Congrats on your first month home!
I love seeing the difference that one month makes. He is so cute. I love the way he just throws himself into your husband.
Joy
I'm with Becky! The swingset is great. We definitely need one! Artem has such a great laugh, and he is just so precious with Randy.
Love the "My Mom Rules" shirt...I'm guessing that was a Mother's Day gift. Great videos...he is a cutie pie!!!
What a difference one month makes....
I got your note by the way. Can you tell I've been a little deliquent in checking the blog? The anwser is sadly NO. I'm hoping that changes to a YES soon!
I did start a new blog at http://cole-family-journal.blogspot.com/
What a happy boy you have there!
I absolutely love the before and after video. It just made me smile so big to see Artem bonding with his daddy so well. What a difference!
Post a Comment