Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Word From Bella

To Andrik,

My blonde hair, blue eyed brother-from-another-mother, I would like to ask you for a favor. Please do everything in your power to get home quickly. I need someone else here to entertain Artem and get me out of our daily bonding sessions.



I'm not saying I don't enjoy an afternoon tea party or a rousing game of Red Light Green Light, but my recent medical exam was more than one dog should have to endure.

Sure, he loves me...


Loves me more than necessary at times...


But the tea parties have to stop and with you here, I'd be left alone to find a quiet spot in the house to dream my doggy dreams.


Macaroni and cheese again? Please Andrik, hurry home!


Wait a minute...is that peanut butter?


Focus!!


So Andrik, as I was saying, Artem needs a playmate...and FAST!

Because I can't get him to understand that no matter how many times he forces my leg to kick the ball,


I'm never going to be the soccer pro he hopes I'll be.

Hurry Andrik, I can't sit through another afternoon tea. Hurry home and let me return to afternoon's of sunning myself in the backyard. You are better suited for this line of work than I am.



Love,
Bella

18 comments:

Donnadman said...

Precious!

Mama Fish said...

Susan- That was great!

Christine aka Mommie2my3girls said...

Love it!!! I can't wait to see Bella being LOVED by two little boys!!!

Jeanette said...

Hysterical!!!!

Rebecca said...

So cute!

Tiger & Kar said...

HA!!! I love the pictures of sweet Bella alone, staring at the soccer ball. All of the photos are great but that one made me snort! What a great girl she is and Artem is taking wonderful care of her. I can't wait for her to have 2 little boys lovin on her!

Tracey and Chuck said...

That is so funny and gave me a great laugh this morning....Matt does the same things with our labs....fortunately we have 2 so they out number Matt!!

Carey and Norman said...

Too cute!

Gloria said...

That was very cute! So true too!

GuinnessandKillian said...

Bella, you take the cake. (It can even be peanut butter if you want.) You are the BEST!

Ron and Dinia said...

Find a publisher as this is too cute! Love it!

Jen said...

What a SMALL world indeed! I've been following your blog for such a long time - I will definitely tell Masha and Pasha that you say hello. Aren't they wonderful? We're going to miss them. So excited that you have court so quickly!

Harmony said...

I think I teared up a bit while reading that!

Carrie said...

Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Classic Susan. LOVE IT!!!!

Colleen (Tmansmommy)

Joe and Renae said...

SO funny! It really looks like his actually thoughts.....very good!

Susan said...

I just came across your blog for the first time and I've gotta say, Bella's about the best blogger out there! (go girl...here's a liver treat!)

Seriously hilarious! Now, safe travels to you all, and go bring Andrik home!!!! - Another Russian adoption-mama Susan (slinky37.blogspot.com)

becc said...

ha ha!love this. Bella and Strider are soul siblings