Our 171H arrived this week and we can't believe we didn't have to get a Senator involved this time to help us. What a difference from when we applied for Artem's 171H. We sent our second 1600A application to Lewisville, TX on April 9th. I had my fingerprint appointment on May 24th and our 171H was in our mailbox on June 9th. That's eight weeks five days total to get our 171H. What a relief to have that form.
And we got a little news from our agency that we may have travel dates this coming Friday. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Wow, wonderful news! So excited for you!! I hope you hear something soon concerning travels.
I enjoyed reading about your Alabama weekend. What a fun time you had with so many adoption friends! I just love getting together with my blog friends. Amazing how close you feel even if you've never met in person. There is just a special connection!
Yay - - possible travel dates this Friday?! That's awesome. Can't wait to read your next update!
What a double surprise!! Here's hoping you get your travel dates soon!
wow, we had our fingerprint appt. May 21st and haven't heard anything. Hopefully since you got yours our will be in the mail soon also! Glad it went better this time.
Wow......that is awesome news!!!! Next friday....that is quick!!! Keep us updated! Are you guys in Alabama yet????? Been thinking about you!!! If you moved into your new house you are so close to my office!!! Let me know.
Tracey
What an awesome post! I was so excited about your I171H (that's one of my FAVORITE documents of all time!) and then your last sentence blew me away! We will just have gotten home from our court trip that Friday and I'll be stalking your blog!
Hi Susan,
That is such great news!!! - I am so happy for you guys!!!
Best wishes!...
Teresa
Great news! Keep us posted.
Wow, that is great news! I can't wait to hear about Artem's sibling(s)!
Travel dates!! Wow! Can't wait to hear more!
Fantastic news! Looking forward to hearing more this week!!
Awesome news!!!! So thankful you received the coveted form :) Can't wait to hear more from you about potential travel times!!!
Tara S.
We are registered in the Moscow region also! How awesome! I am wondering if you are in Moscow for your 2nd child as well...we were told the opposite- that Moscow was a quicker moving region...?? Praying for your quick referral! :)
Post a Comment