Did I really just type that? *hangs my head in shame* I'm sorry mom!
Anyway, I just noticed that our checking account has been debited $36 by the FBI and that means they are now processing our prints! We should have our results in a couple weeks.
If you are in the process of adopting and need to get your FBI prints done, use the option to pay by credit card and use your bank debit card. That way you know right away when they are working your file when you see the account debited. They won't process your payment until they start your file so it gives you a good way to know where you are at in the queue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Out of curiosity, when did you send them in? Just wondering how long it's taking now....
YAY!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! Isn't it the greatest feeling? We got our prints about two weeks (I think) after they processed the payment.
Got that I-171H yet?
Post a Comment