Wednesday, December 12, 2007

We Got It!!

Five copies of our glorious home study is in our hot little hands! Tonight we will finish the last of the dossier paperwork that required information from our home study, Thursday we will have everything notarized and Friday we'll go to Austin and have everything apostilled! I spoke with our agency today and they said we are still on track to get everything submitted before the courts close in Russia for the holidays. Hot diggity!

Now if Tiger and Kar's home study could get to them, we'd all be doing good!

12 comments:

Tiger & Kar said...

YAY!! I am so happy and thrilled for you guys! Thanks for your concern about our HS...we shall see what's in store for us tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after that!

ana said...

Congratulations! It's wonderful that you'll be able to get everything in before the Russian holiday!

Dede said...

Woo hoo! You'll be meeting your little one before you know it!

Robin said...

That is great news. Glad to hear that everything is rolling along.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm so bad at commenting...but I'm checking your blog very often..I'm so glad to hear that everything is on the track! I cannot wait to meet little Steen Jr.

Hugs,

Jane and Jim said...

Yay!!! Congrats! That totally makes my day - we're on our way!

Troy and Rachel said...

That's great news - Russia here you come!

Carey and Norman said...

Very exciting news! I hope you receive a referral quickly. We may be traveling at the same time in January. That would be so fun. Maybe see one another in Moscow or something!

Beth said...

Congrats on getting that home study in your hands! You are on your way to your little one.

Jodi said...

Great news!! It sounds like you'll be headed to Russia soon!! :)

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

That is great news! Another milestone behind you! Once that dossier is submitted, you will be able to relax and take a break for a little while! I hope Friday goes smoothly! :)

Melissa said...

Good luck tomorrow! I hope everything goes quickly. It was so nice to talk with you tonight. We have to get together again!